Monday, September 12, 2011

Design Sponge at Home Arrives


And we're particularly fond of the spread on pages 64-65. It was two years ago, this past August that we were a sneak peek on Grace Bonney's Design Sponge blog. It happened because my dear friend Michael kept suggesting I show my converted church to his friend, Amy who had just landed a dream job at DS. Grace including us in the book is such an honor (and still doesn't seem real). The little design tome is chock full of inspiration, beautiful homes and stories about peeps like you and I who want to make their home reflect who they are. Grace is doing a book tour, which of course is like no other, includes fun crafting projects in every city she's visiting. To get the full scoop on the tour and purchasing of the book, you can go here. I'll be at the Boston event Wednesday night, at West Elm on Brookline with a small wheelbarrow full of books for her to sign.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Alyn! I have just been making my way through the book as well, and your home was definitely one of my favorites :) I'm so glad you shared it with all of us! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete